Kilpatrick Advisors, Inc. is a premier investment management services firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base. Founded in 2002, the firm is headquartered in Atlanta.
We help individuals, corporations and families proactively address the key wealth issues that they face over the course of their lifetime. Those issues include:
- Maximizing the value of qualified retirement plans and tax deferred investments.
- Defining your legacy plan for your family and your passions.
- Effectively using credit.
- Enhancing the value and protecting compensatory stock options and restricted stock.
- Business succession planning.
- Devising gifting strategies to children and charities.
- Selecting the best entities for your durable power of attorney and health care power, executor of your will and estate.
- Ensuring that your assets are titled properly and coordinated with wills and trusts.
- PLANNING - Successful investors are goal focused and planning oriented. The Great Question - the question that we can help answer is: Do you know exactly how much money it is going to take for you to be able to retire comfortably and remain comfortably retired? “Failing to plan is planning to fail”. There’s one basis for a planning relationship, mutual confidence & respect, and you need a plan. To have a plan, you have to have a planner. The difference between financial success and failure in large sense is presence of a plan, and the plan requires a planner.
- PERSPECTIVE - If you need true perspective, please find the market closing price of any market on the day you were born. Now look at the closing value of that market yesterday. We use:
http://www.davemanuel.com/where-did-the-djia-nasdaq-sp500-trade-on.php On a percentage basis what is the increase? Now take your phone out. By most measures you have more information than the President of the United States had 20 years ago. The destruction of perspective is the mission of most journalism. So the fallacy “This time it’s different” (John Templeton) should be considered with the saying “This too shall pass”. I say you can go by headlines or history. There is a difference between risk and volatility. Optimism is the only realism if you have true historical perspective
PRACTICAL PATIENCE (BEHAVIORAL CONSULTING) - The third infinitely valuable thing we can never accurately value is the value of making goal-based decisions vs emotional decisions. We are here when it's important to hit the pause button and say: “I need some advice,“
So we return to the question:
"Do you know exactly how much money it’s going to take for you to be able to retire comfortably and to remain comfortably retired?”