Steve Kilpatrick is CEO of Kilpatrick Advisors, an investment management firm based out of Atlanta. He is a Certified Financial Planner™ with over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. A graduate of Stetson University, Steve previously worked as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) focusing on corporate auditing and taxation.
Steve serves on the Small Business Advisory Board for the Georgia Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Atlanta Estate Planning Council and The Georgia Society of CPAs. He is a member of the Downtown Atlanta Chapter of Kiwanis International and is active in the Atlanta community.
Kilpatrick Advisors, Inc. is a premier global investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base. Founded in 2002, the firm is headquartered in Atlanta.
We help individuals, corporations and families proactively address the key wealth issues that they face over the course of their lifetime. Those issues include:
- Maximizing the value of qualified retirement plans and tax deferred investments.
- Defining your legacy plan for your family and your passions.
- Effectively using credit.
- Enhancing the value and protecting compensatory stock options and restricted stock.
- Business succession planning.
- Devising gifting strategies to children and charities.
- Selecting the best entities for your durable power of attorney and health care power, executor of your will and estate.
- Ensuring that your assets are titled properly and coordinated with wills and trusts.
Securities by Licensed Individuals Offered through Investacorp, Inc. A Registered Broker/Dealer. Member FINRA, SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Investacorp Advisory Services, Inc. A SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm